Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Justin and I headed out to Mesquite Friday evening to get a start on our Christmas shopping. We found some really good sales and got the biggest portion of our shopping done. I'm so relieved. I am not a shopper!


When we got home Sunday night, we went to pick up Jacob at my parent's house and then off to get my brother's kids. Greg & Mandy both had to work yesterday and today so I offered to keep the kids so they could have a break and the kids wouldn't have to get up early. We have had so much fun. I love that my brother lives in the same town and I get to be close to his kids.


Tomorrow I'm going to brave the crowds and go get groceries. I intended to do it all on our way back home Sunday night, but I was tired of shopping and tired of the crowds. Thursday we are headed to Arlington to see the Dallas Cowboys play. I'm trying to talk Justin in to taking my Dad and letting Mom & I cook and relax! Friday afternoon we are having our Thanksgiving meal here at my house. I'm making lots of food and I can't wait to spend some time with my family.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Lisa. :o)

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete