Monday, October 19, 2009

Howdy

Lots going on around the Roach household. First of all I got a new car! Love it, love it, love it!


My beautiful stepdaughter is getting married in January and we had her wedding shower yesterday. It was just a small shower but she got a lot of cute things. I love her so much!


We seem to have something going all the time. Jacob had a mild case of the flu and I sprained my ankle like nobody's business at work. It is still really swollen and bruised three weeks later. Justin said to give it another week and if it's not better we will have it x-rayed again to see if there is a fracture that couldn't be seen with all the initial swelling. Here it is after one week. So gorgeous.


Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new car! But girl...that ankle looks rough! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete