Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Married????

That's about how I feel these days. Justin is working all the time lately. I think this is his 15th day or night in a row. He works off in the morning and then heads out to Mesquite on Tuesday morning and will be gone until Friday evening. He's working on his degree in Safety Engineering so that's added to the hectic schedule we have. We seem to greet each other in passing and that's about it.

School is still going well. We are starting to have several out with the flu. One school not far from us was out Thursday and Friday because of so any sick kids. Makes me nervous.


Here's my new hair. The rain kept it from having much body this week but I am loving the style and the color.


I hope you all have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my dad contacted you! I know he loves to find old friends online. Cute hair. I think our color is pretty close to the same, but mine might have a little more blonde! I love changing it up for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hair...and your new header pic is great. Ive been lurking

    Hope all is well and happy new week
    Love, jess

    ReplyDelete