Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Father and Son Time


Despite the pollen we are trying to make the best of the sunny weather. It rained really hard yesterday afternoon but then the skies cleared and the sun came out in full form. Jacob has been wanting to go fishing forever but Justin has worked so much lately and he hasn't been able to take him. Now I love to fish, but I'm not about the baiting the hook or taking the fish off. Sorry, I'm just not. Yesterday was the first time Justin's really had the chance so they took to the pasture to dig for worms. They had no luck so decided to use lures instead. Jacob missed two big ones and they came on home in time for some homemade vegetable beef soup and cornbread. They are going to try again today if the weather cooperates. I thought about tagging along but I think I'll just leave them to their Father and Son bonding.

Walking through the pasture


Jacob supervising


Statue of Liberty Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment