Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm so blessed!

The Lord has truly blessed me in my life. I have an awesome husband who works so hard and gives so much for us. I'm thankful to have my parents back in Texas. It's been almost a year since they moved back and it's wonderful to have them so close again. I'm glad they both work where I do so I can see them every day. My kids are terrific and I'm lucky to have such a huge extended family. My brother is close by and he is so much fun to be around. My friends are the bomb!

Yesterday we spent the day picking up all the stuff for our new pool. We have found a very nice man who is going to come and put it up for us next month. Luckily we were able to find someone who had an almost brand new pool that was at a home a couple bought and they did not want the pool. We got the pool for free! It's a little bit bigger than the one we had and so very nice. All we have to buy is a liner. After we got everything for the pool we started cleaning out Justin's shop. Actually he piddled taking hardware and screws out of things while I cleaned but it's all good. It looks so much better now. Wonder how long it will take him to junk it back up?! We took a few loads up to the city dumpster and burned the rest. We had a wonderful day driving in his red bomb pick-up and enjoying the sunshine. We even drove over to my parents for a little visit. They were out working on flower beds and Dad was planting some squash. It was just a very peaceful day!

Here are two of my favorite things about my new place.

Driving up and seeing this and knowing it's mine!

Crawling up in this every night. Well actually I'm typing on my laptop while laying in this. Soooooo comfortable!

I'm just extremely thankful for everything I've been blessed with and the people in my life! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment