Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good News

My sister in law's Dad came through his surgery just fine. He was up and walking today and moved to his own room. If all continues to go well, they are looking at being released on Sunday.

I've had my niece since Monday and last night about 12:30 she woke me up and proceeded to vomit all over me and anything near. She had a rough night and Justin finally got in touch with his brother (her dad) and he was just getting in from the hospital at 3:30 AM. He came by and got her because I had nothing at all to give her for the nausea and vomiting. My sister in law ended up driving in and made it home at 5:30 this morning because she didn't wanna be away from her sick baby. She said she is feeling much better today. I know they are all completely exhausted.

Have a wonderful Friday tomorrow!

1 comment: