Saturday, August 22, 2009

Patience..........why do you evade me so?

Last weekend I was changing some things around in my living room and decided I really needed something new on my mantle. I sent out a little announcement on facebook and asked my friends who could crochet something with our last name on it that could be matted and framed. I got a few responses and kept that in mind. I'm just the type of person who, when I decide I want something, I want it....yesterday! hahaha I come by it honestly I promise. =) Early in the week I was checking in on my favorite blogs. I have found the Milam's blog through my high school friend Jamie. Through the blog I found this site. I looked through all her products and ordered a tile to go on our mantle. She emailed earlier and said it was shipped yesterday. I know it's silly of me to have it shipped and she actually lives 25 minutes away, but I have been so busy with back to school stuff and I didn't know when I would get to Mt. Pleasant. Everyone please go visit her site and order something. She makes such beautiful things and she is so great about donating tiles and items to various causes. She made such a cute tile for another fellow Flippin High friend of mine Kelly for Sweet Harper.

Pictures will be up as soon as it arrives. I can hardly wait to see it!! Have a wonderful weekend everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment